Argentina IRAM certification process
Release Date: [2017/3/31 15:30:45] Total read  Times
1. The manufacturer of the relevant laboratory (referred to as the laboratory) to make oral or written preliminary application.
2. Applicants fill in the application form, the application form, product brochures and technical documents sent to the experiment also requires the application company to provide a prototype).
3. Laboratory to determine the inspection standards and test items and offer.
4. The applicant confirms the offer and sends the sample and the relevant technical document to the laboratory.
5. Applicant provides technical documentation.
6. The lab sends a notice of the charge to the applicant, and the applicant pays the certification fee in accordance with the charging notice.
7. The laboratory conducts product testing and reviews the technical documentation.
8. Technical documentation review includes:
1) whether the file is perfect
2) whether the document is written in the official language (English, German or French).
9. If the technical documentation is incomplete or the language is not used, the lab will inform the applicant of the improvement.
10. If the test fails, the laboratory will promptly apply at the same time, allowing the applicant to improve the product. In this case, the test is qualified. The applicant should make changes to the timely information in the original application in order to reflect the actual situation after the change.
The lab provides the applicant with a test report or technical document and IRAM certification