EC Directive 89/37/EEC (Directive 89/392/EEC and improvement of previous directives 93/44/EEC and 93/68/EEC off the product instructions) and the directive in the January 1, 1995 after the provisions of The machine must be within the context of mandatory through CE certification. CE certified to meet this requirement is that the joint efforts of producers and agencies of the results. If you want to sell their products in the European market, and that the product must pass the CE certification. In short, there is no CE certification mark of the product can not be sold in the European market. If you want a machine sold in the EU, your machine must pass the CE certification, and has to meet the requirements of all members of the European Union and approved by all members of the document (EC = European Union).
In this paper, the relevant authorized representatives claim that this machine is possible under EU safety standards for all design and construction. At the same time, we must point out that these requirements mainly for the safety of the machinery, but these requirements do not necessarily apply to the entire technology systems and technology. Security means that people are safe on the environment is safe, the property is safe, the EU countries including Germany, the security also means that pets are safe.
These requirements seem to appear to have what you want to sell the barriers in the EU, however, the basic idea behind this phenomenon is simple. Once you cross these obstacles, you do not need to make any adjustments in the technology can be sold to any EU country. EU member states should not prohibit, restrict or prevent the product on the market, the product should meet the EU directive into the field for machinery sales.
Machinery Directive - what kind of product does not belong to the scope of the Machinery Directive?
In accordance with the provisions of Directive, the following does not belong to the mechanical scope of this Directive (Article):
＆#8226; Design and Manufacturing into the passenger with a lift and / or delivery of equipment, regardless of load or not, but the operator attached to equipment and lift trucks for industrial use, except.
* Only by human power machinery directly, unless a machine for truck cargo.
* Direct contact with the patient medical machinery.
* Piazza or amusement park for the special equipment.
* Steam boilers, tanks and pressure vessels.
* Specially designed for nuclear use or application of the machinery, in case of accidents can lead to leakage of radiation.
* Radiation zero components of the machine parts.
* Light weapons.
* Gasoline, diesel, inflammable liquids and dangerous goods storage tanks and pipe.
* Transportation: are those by road, railway, waterways and other public transport network in the air to transport personnel and / or goods vehicles and their trailers, shall be deemed to transport. But the mining industry are used in transport vehicles included in the instructions.
* Equipped vessels and offshore related equipment mobile devices.
＆#8226; Public or private transportation, manned by the hanging rope and pull the cable car cable car.
* Agriculture and Forestry tractor, as shown 74/150EEC bulletin instructions subparagraphs (1), the European market to reconcile wheeled agricultural or forestry tractors authentication type defined in the relevant laws and regulations, the directive last by 88 / 29/EEC bulletin instructions (2) correction.
* Specifically for military or police the design and manufacture of machinery,
* Permanent use in the building or buildings, within a specified height of lift. Trunk of their activities in more than a fixed angle of 15 º above the horizontal rails between, and designed to transport:
- People and goods,
- Goods, but with staff accessibility. That staff can access them without difficulty, and the control section is located inside the car and place your fingertips on the staff.
- Used to carry and climb a small rack of gear and vehicles.
- Mining cutter tools,
- Theatre lifts,
- Construction site field use of the crane, for manned or both manned and cargo.